Factory Certified Surface Solutions Network
In a world of DIY home centers and instant gratification answers from Google, facilities owners and property managers often need to employ qualified subcontractors for Do It For Me services.
When utilizing specialty chemicals designed to enhance, alter or protect surfaces, it is important to make sure that they are installed properly and in line with manufacturers’ guidelines or risk poor quality or poor performance.
Surface Solutions began its Factory Certified installer program in March 2012. Utilizing our national network of trained, insured and manufacturer project managed technicians, you can rest assured that your project will be done right the first time, on time and on budget.
Our technicians have been formally trained in our methodology to Identify surface issues, Develop customized remediation plans, Execute and apply our products and Audit / maintain surfaces with long term care and maintenance programs.
Whether it is:
- An application of our InvisaTread® slip resistant solution
- DCOF testing and reporting with the BOT 3000
- Sealing of porous surfaces with InvisaGuard™
- Urban surface protection with InvisaGuard™ nano technology sealer,
- Graffiti removal and protection with our InvisaGuard Sacrificial anti-graffiti system
- Application of TractionCote
- Polished Concrete or Terrazzo protection PROtecSG;
- Historic restoration or surface restoration
- Long term maintenance strategies
By utilizing our courteous, professional and insured network, we can offer extended warranties, customized long term maintenance programs and strict adhesion to manufacturer standard operating procedures.
Whether it is for a national account or single location project, our team is here to help.
Challenge us with your surface issues and we will give you Surface Solutions
Contact us today for more information or to discuss your project. 888-842-3356 or email@example.com